Welcome to this week’s episode of Weekly used carsthe original CBT News show dedicated to bringing dealer best practices and tips for the used car division, in-depth dealer interviews, practical dealer strategies and supplier analysis. Recently, host Jasen Rice, founder of lotpop, came across an online ad for a pickup truck from a Kansas City dealer that had photos of the truck with snow still on the ground. The photos were a dead surprise that the vehicle had been on the lot for months. Today, Rice discusses essential photo management strategies for your car dealer’s inventory, including:
- Make sure your inventory photos represent the current season.
- Note the temperature gauge on the dashboard.
- Vehicles must be clean and well staged for photos.
- Be strategic with photo angles, especially for temporary photos.
- Refresh the photos for outdated vehicles.
As consumers plan and research their next purchase with rising interest rates, gas prices and inflation in mind, photo management should be a top priority.
Did you enjoy this episode of Used Cars Weekly? Share your thoughts, comments, or questions on this topic by sending a letter to the editor here, or contact us at [email protected]