Exterior Car Accessories Market 2022 Global trends, market share, industry size, growth, sales, opportunity and market forecast to 2031
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, September 29, 2022 /ENDdresswire.com/ — Exterior Auto Accessories Market 2022
According to the Persistence Market Research (PMR) report, the global automotive exterior accessories market is likely to experience solid growth in 2017-2024. The global market is also expected to reach more than US$253 billion in revenue by the end of 2024.
This report provides an in-depth study of “Exterior Auto Accessories Market” using SWOT analysis i.e. strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threat to the organization. The Exterior Car Accessories Market report also provides an in-depth investigation of the major market players based on an organization’s various objectives such as profiling, product overview, production quantity, raw material needed, and the organization’s financial health.
Request a free sample copy of this [email protected]https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/11845
Increase in global car sales and growing interest in the concept of vehicle customization are driving the global market for exterior car accessories. However, the latest trend of car customization is likely to remain one of the key factors in the growing demand for outdoor car accessories. The need for speed and performance is also driving the market for car accessories that support high performance. The most common outdoor car accessories include fenders, car wraps, tail light, reflectors, window films, fog lamp covers, sunroof, license plate cover, LED lights, bug reflectors, decals and others. Car owners are also moving towards a personalization trend to improve the look and overall style of the car.
The biggest challenge facing the global exterior car accessories market is the availability of counterfeit products that are sold at relatively low cost. These products are designed in such a way that it becomes difficult to distinguish between genuine and counterfeit products. However, regulatory authorities are introducing some guidelines that can help differentiate between counterfeit and genuine car accessories. Cost competitiveness is also likely to hinder market growth in the near future. Meanwhile, the automotive industry is constantly coming up with innovative technologies such as smart lighting technology, active window display, biometric access, etc.
• Thule group
• HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co.
• Oakmore Pty Ltd.
• Lund International, Inc.
• Covercraft Industries, LLC
• Classic soft finish
• AUTOMATE MFG.CO.,LTD.
• Pep Boys
• O’Reilly car parts
• US Auto Parts Network, Inc.
• HI engines
• Star car accessories
• Momo Srl.
• Mont Blac Industri AB
• F.LLI MENABÒ SRL
• ruck Covers USA LLC
LED lighting for maximum traction in the global outdoor car accessories market
• Based on product type, LED lamps are likely to become one of the most preferred accessories for exterior cars in 2017-2024. It is estimated that LED bulbs will surpass sales of $76,000 million. Meanwhile, body kits are also expected to see significant growth during the forecast period.
• Based on vehicle type, passenger cars are likely to become the largest users of exterior car accessories in 2017-2024. By the end of 2024, an estimated value of more than $191,000 million for passenger cars is expected.
• By distribution channel, sales of exterior car accessories are likely to be highest through the aftermarket distribution channel. By the end of 2024, the aftermarket distribution channel is estimated to surpass $182,000 million in sales.
Europe dominates the global market for exterior car accessories
Europe is likely to remain dominant in the global outdoor car accessories market in 2017-2024. Europe is expected to exceed US$102,000 million in terms of revenue. Countries in Europe such as Germany and the UK are the most important countries in the automotive industry. With the increasing production and demand for cars in Europe, the market for exterior car accessories is also growing. Meanwhile, the increasing demand for auto customization in North America is also likely to boost the global market for exterior auto accessories in the region.
Important Questions Answered in the Exterior Auto Accessories Market Report:
• Exterior Auto Accessories Market Analysis Report provides an in-depth study of the potential opportunities and challenges for market growth.
• The report dives deeper into the market and explains the dynamic factors supporting the market growth.
• The report in-depth evaluates the current, historical market size, market share and revenue growth rates to provide accurate market forecasts for the forecast period.
• The report analyzes the market presence of Automotive Accessories in major regions of the world.
• It determines the production and consumption capacities and the supply and demand dynamics of each regional market.
• The report further illustrates the intense competition between the major market players and highlights their effective business expansion plans and strategies.
• It provides a business overview and SWOT analysis of each of the market players.
According to the latest study by Persistence Market Research (PMR), the smart bicycle accessories market will grow by ~8% year-over-year to exceed the billion dollar mark by 2019.
The two-wheeler accessories market is estimated at a healthy CAGR of 6.1% from 2018 to 2026. In 2017, the market was worth $8,857.1 million and is expected to rise to a valuation of $14,844.9 million by the end of 2026.
About us: –
Persistence Market Research (PMR), as a third-party research organization, works through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics to help companies climb high regardless of the turbulence faced by financial/natural crises.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
US Phone – +1-646-568-7751
US-Canada Toll Free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Persistence Market Research
Potsdamer Platz 10 Haus 2, 5th floor Berlin,
Call +1 888-863-4084